Monday, February 29, 2016

Wigs for Women's Cosplay Wig with Party Costume Hair Wigs (Purple)


About the Product

  • Wigs Material: High quality synthetic & 100% Japanese high-temperature resistance fibers
  • Wigs Wide Range of Uses: For costume, fashion, or just for fun. Adjustable net-cap and hooks fit most head size and allow you to adjust accordingly
  • Easy to Wash: Only a little shampoo is needed. Please wash it in cold water with care. It may be messy during the shipment, please groom it with the special wig comb when you receive it before using
  • Fashionable Style: Fashionable and stylish long wavy hair wig looks natural, real, very pretty. Choose your favorite color that match your complexion .It definitely bring you more confidence and more charm
  • Please Note: This item's color may vary due to inherent manufacturing variations or your computer monitor's color settings. The item you receive will be identical or substantially similar to the item pictured in this listing. Package: 1pcs in a box with brand "Wdvalle" ; Length:70cm/28" ; Style: Cosplay Wig
                     

Where can you get it.  HERE!!

Everybody keeps asking me where I got this pretty wig from.  Link is above.  It's very light weight.  It's very pretty.  It's easy to manage.  Some wigs I have tried get knotted up really bad.  This one I am able to run my fingers through it.  It feels like real hair.  It also does not heat my head up.  It does come with a stocking cap that comes in handy.  My real hair is growing like crazy.  It's a very well made wig and lots of fun.  So, now you know my secret to where I got it.  Enjoy!

  I just love the color on it.  It has an ambre affect going on.  :)  I'm very happy with it.  

5 comments:

  1. Women's Cosplay Wig with Party Costume Hair Wigs sound good to me, but I think synthetic lace front wigs are the best options without any doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!!clash of kings hack

    ReplyDelete