Thursday, April 23, 2015

Stanzino® Women's V neck Short Sleeve Elastic Waist Jumpsuit



The material is really soft and light weight. It didn't fit me to well I'm kinda tall. I did however find my sister-in-law and she tried it on and it fit her really well. It's so cute on her. I am a lil sad it didn't fit me but it's going to good use. :) I got it in grey it's very comfortable. Would be good to dress it up for a night on the town or causually. There are so many ways to wear this item. Just think about get a bigger size if your tall. I did get this item at a discounted price for an honest review.


            `You can get it here for $20

6 colors to choose from.  

  • Buy a Trusted Brand Name - Stanzino® is the #1 Top Rated by Consumers when it comes to Apparel & Accessories
  • 79% POLYESTER 18% RAYON 3% SPANDEX
  • Machine Washable

No comments:

Post a Comment