Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mothers Day

We all know Mothers Day is just around the corner.  I just wanted to throw my wish list out there.  Maybe it will help you decide what to get your mothers or maybe I will actually give my own kids ideas.  Me being a mother of three daughters and a son.  I tend to get stuff I don't need or wont use.  It's always a good idea just to make a list.  Amazon has everything and you can just make a list.  I also couldn't stop at 10  I did 16.  So here you go enjoy.  Mothers day top 16 items. 


                           2LUV Plus Women's Striped Short Sleeve Top With Mesh Cutout
        $17.77 
 
I love a deal.  Just one of the items I picked out.
 
My absolute favorite is
 
Stainless steel last forever and they are very easy to clean.  And you can get this set for $118.54 with 4 Kids that should be easy.  I'm just trying to help other kids pick out great gifts.  Would like to see your ideas.  Now my kids don't have to say Mom what do you want for mothers day.  Here it is.  I made it simple for you all.  Hope all the mothers out there have  a Happy Mothers Day. 
 


1 comment: