Thursday, May 7, 2015

Comfy Nest Memory Foam Bath Mat - Ultra Thick Memory Foam, Super Soft and Plushy - Premium Quality - 17x24 Inches - Rich Chocolate

  • Ultra thick memory foam with soft velvet surface is luxurious underfoot
  • Highly absorbent fibers lock water away. Nonslip backing helps to improve safety.
  • Use it in the bathroom, laundry room, kitchens, entryways, living rooms and dining rooms. Use on dry surface only.
  • Measures 24 inches by 17 inches in size, 1 inch thick.
  • FREE EBook Enclosed - 10 Tips to Keep Your Bathroom Clean!


  • • You want your home to be as attractive and safe as possible and that means ensuring you have the right rugs and mats in place in every room of your home. The Comfy Nest Memory Foam Bath Mat is uniquely designed to add beauty to your decor, pamper your family and protect your flooring all at once. 

    • The Comfy Nest Memory Foam Bath Mat is made out of ultra thick memory foam compared to other bath mats. This luxurious material conforms to your foot and has a velvety surface that feels wonderful against bare feet, yet is durable enough to withstand foot traffic from shoes. Highly absorbent, the bath mat acts as a sponge, absorbing water from the sink, shower, tub or outdoors and locking it away until it evaporates, so that floors stay dry. Slip-resistant backing keeps the bath mat in place whether you use it on tile, wood flooring, stone or vinyl. 

    • This mat's versatile design makes it suitable for use outside of the bathroom. Place one in front of the kitchen sink to keep the floors dry during dish-washing and food preparation. Use one by the front door to keep the threshold dry and tidy. Wherever you place it, you'll get the benefits of its 24-inch by 17-inch, ultra absorbent memory foam design. 

    • Treat yourself to the very best when it comes to home decor. Order the Comfy Nest Memory Foam Bath Mat for the bathroom, the kitchen, your front hall or anywhere else that you can benefit from a highly-absorbent, luxurious floor mat. Order today and you'll even receive a free e-book bonus. We'll send you a copy of 10 Tips to Keep Your Bathroom Clean to teach you the tricks and secrets to having a spotless bathroom without a lot of fuss and hassles. Purchase your memory foam bath mat and get the free e-book today! 



  • The Most Premium Quality and Luxurious Memory Foam Bath Mat! 

I have been redoing my bathroom. I'm still in the process should be almost done I hope. I just put new flooring down and kinda scared on putting a mat down because of the rubber on the bottom. It usually sticks to the floor. I have been using this in my other bathroom and it's not doing that It grips but it's not leaving the mat behind. It's really great on my feet I have a spur on my heal and it is a pain. would be great to have one in my kitchen to by the sink and standing a while. It's really pretty. It's a thick rug with lots of cushion in it. or should i say foam. I did get this at a discounted price for a honest review. My feet are so thankful. It's good at absorbing water when you get out of the shower. It also makes it safer when I get out I'm not sliding on the floor. It also came with what I thought was a book but it was a note pad. It was a good laugh when I opened the box up.


1 comment:

  1. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    good sleep

    ReplyDelete